Andy H Mixcloud Mixes

Tuesday 19 January 2016

*OUT JANUARY 29TH* PLUS029 - Space Raider - I Was Drunk

*OUT JANUARY 29TH* PLUS029 - Space Raider - I Was Drunk "Yesterday i was drunk with some chicks in night club I don't remember who can be with me" "And tonight I will drink with some chicks in night club I'm not who I want uh lalala" You know the one! Space Raider is back yet again with this big underground stomper. I was drunk is hard house but it's not as hard as it could be if you factor in the hmmmm donk, you would call it bounce, not to be confused with that Melbourne bounce stuff because it isn't like that. If you have heard of a style called scouse house then that is the genre that this tune fits in to. Available January 29th from Juno Download and most other good online mp3 stores. Get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment